Crypto events calendar
Stay informed with the crypto events calendar, which covers all important events in the cryptocurrency and blockchain ecosystems.
"... Burned from the tokens allocated for the team in the token economy!"
"Join the upcoming X Space with @SpoolFi and @GenfinityIOto learn more about this partnership... at 3 PM CEST"
AINFT Launch2023/12/31 08:00
"Launch NFT on BRC-20 chain and airdrop to $AIBB holders. And launch the NFT maketplace, trading NFT on multichain."
MEGA Burn2023/12/31 08:00
We burned 97% of the supply. We will buy back and burn 1% more, increasing total burn to 98%.